July 13, 2012

Biography

As image consultants and personal stylists, we all have to dress for success. We have our lookbooks, our daily posts of what looks good, styling tips, daily obsessions, etc., etc. We are selling our ideas to you. Style is so arbitrary; it's a personal statement, and everyone has their own. However, as a personal stylist, my goal really isn't to get people to wear what I want them to. My ideas generally serve as a guideline. I want my clients to wear what inspires them! So, ultimately there is some psychology to this process.

People and relationships inspire me. For me, it's all about making a connection. I am here to work with you or your business. No task is too big or small. I have had many wonderful experiences with people; understanding and relating to your needs is what I excel at, and that's what I'm here to do. To work with and for you!  I look forward to working with you in the future! xoxo Amy




No comments: