July 15, 2012

Let's Work Together!

I am here as an Image Consultant for YOU on an individual basis or for your home or business. No style task for me is too big or small for me. My talents are three-fold; Fashion, Skincare/Beauty, and Home Decor.

If you are looking for Fashion tips, advice or a consult, I'm here at your service to help create your new look! Or does your business need some help with visual merchandising? Together we can create that ebb and flow you're looking for. Are you looking for advice on the best Skincare and Makeup products? Trust me, I've probably tried them all, so ask me! Or, if neither fashion or skincare are your thing, but Home Decor and organization are, let's get busy creating and decluttering.  We'll break it down room and room starting with what to keep, what to toss, and what to add. 



    MY SERVICES
  • Style Session: My goal is to get to know you and your style, help you maximize your wardrobe, and add additional key pieces. This includes makeup and hair style how-to's.
  • Home Makeover & Decluttering:  It's all about balance, organization,  and accessorizing! I will help you declutter and spruce up a room (or several) using organization and creative techniques, playing with accessories, and finding the perfect piece(s) for your space.    
  • Store Branding & Consulting: If you are a designer, boutique, shop, or artist, I am more than thrilled to offer extremely reasonable opportunties to promote your business and your brand! During your store hours, I will come in and spend a day helping to drive store sales by consulting with your clients to buy specific items that are flattering, appropriate, and an essential.
  • Visual Merchandising: Together as a team, we can assess what esthetics your store needs. I can help visually merchandise your store by picking out pieces to showcase in your storefront, and help organize and streamline your store/boutique. 

No comments: