September 28, 2012

Heavy Metal

I want to keep this post light; if you've read any of my blog posts, you all know how how I love content! The reason being, I want people to feel like they know me; I guess I'm an old soul. Once you meet me, you feel like you've known me for years. To me, that's part of what makes a good stylist. Someone relatable. Period. Anyhow, this is Zoe; she's full of life. Young, and spirited, so I wanted to create an ethereal look and keep her makeup subdued and natural BUT, with a hint of punk glam; thus the bold red lip, sequin top, all clad in black, and layers of metallic accessories.
I love mixing metals, and when paired with black it looks gorg. Use different lengths, sterling, gold, brass, and black. The less matchy, the better! These are of my own collection, and are available through me.
Makeup: Jane Iredale Dream Tint in Medium Light, Lorac Concealer/Highlighter in 1.5. Use highlighter along UPPER cheekbone running up toward the temples, Paula Dorf cheek color in "Ecstasy," Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Ombre Doux Eclat in "Ghost," Smashbox Photo Finish Lipstick in "Legendary." Jane Iredale Pure Matte Finish Powder, Jane Iredale D2O Hydration Spray.






No comments: